Environment Vibration Analyzer is a Class – 1 ruggedly designed device for measuring sound and vibration caused due to environmental factors or man-made explosions, for e.g. in Mines. It boasts of versatile software applications to measure and record the Blast/Environment sound and vibration monitoring and analysis on the portable rugged system. This data can be exported for post-processing and regression analysis.
To understand the software capabilities of the device, click here.
- Vibration Measurement by JIS C 1510(dBV)
- Vibration Measurement by DIN4150
- Simultaneously 3-Axis Vibration Level & Sound Level Display
- Simultaneously Multi-Processing & Display
- Vibration & Sound measurement by Trigger Level of Vibration Level
- CDMA or WiFi Communication with PC Software
- 7” LCD Touch Screen
- Long term Data storage (4GB SD Memory card)
- Report and Post Processing & Analysis(Trace & FFT) Software on PC
- Check the Saved Result Data and Measurement Setup by SV1 on PC
- Measured data to convert to Trace, Octave, FFT graph on PC
For more information, download Datasheet below:
- Blast/Environmental Vibration Analyzer Catalog:: The datasheet consists of general specifications, software and hardware capabilities and accessories interface capabilities for Environment Analyzer.
- Blast Software User Manual:: The user manual shows steps to make a measurement using SV1 device.
- EVS User Manual:: Environmental Vibration Measurement (EVS) user manual.
- EVS PC Software User Manual :: This user manual shows the usage of analysis/report/regression of EVS software.